Swagbucks Tutorial: Homepage Breakdown
It’s finally time for my long overdue homepage tutorial!
I was down for a bit because my laptop tried to melt/catch on fire… yes, seriously.
But, we’re good now so lets get to know our Swagbucks Homepage!
I took a screenshot of my homepage and highlighted the parts I’ll be going over in red, I also blocked out the survey numbers because we’re not supposed to share those with anyone.
Search & Earn: Basically the same thing as a yahoo search bar, but anytime you search through the Swagbucks site you have a chance to earn from 5-99 Swagbucks through search wins.
Swag Code: A Swagcode is a secret code or word that gives you points when you enter it into this box. When a new code is released it is posted to the Swagbucks website or one of their social media pages.
Daily Goal: This tab shows you how many points you need to get the daily bonus. There are two daily goals; your first goal is blue, the second is red. Any bonus points earned credit at the beginning of the following month.
- Blue Goal: This goal counts towards your monthly streak, if you complete the blue goal every day of the month you earn an extra 300sb bonus. (credits at the beginning of the following month)
- Red Goal: This goal is a chance to earn more sb towards your bonus. If you complete the red goal you earn the red goal bonus points, plus any streak you complete for the month.
Streaks: 7 day = 25sb, 14 day = 100sb, 21 day = 200sb, whole month = 300sb.Total: Your SB total can be found in the top right of the screen, you can also click the arrow next to your picture and open:
- My SB: A breakdown of everything you have earned, ever. When you earn on the site it will be added to this list.
- Redeem: Quick link to the Swagbucks redemption page, cash in your points for giftcards.
- Shop & Earn: A list of all stores you’ve visited and purchases you have made through Swagbucks.
- Swag Ups: You can earn rebates from team challenges and your birthday, when you cash out your points your swag up will be applied automatically and you’ll get the sb back.
- My Giftcards: A place to check on the status of any gift card you’ve cashed in for.
- Order Status: Where to see if your giftcards have been shipped to your account yet.
- Referrals: A list of everyone that signs up through your link.
- Swagstakes: Basically swagbucks lottery, gamble your sb to try and win giftcards/rewards.
- Settings: Your settings, obviously… change your info, address, password, etc.
Ways to earn (the important part):
Shop & Earn: Earn points by shopping through swagbucks’ store link. (make sure the category you’re purchasing from isn’t excluded)
Watch: SBTV, Ncrave, Jun videos. Watch playlists of videos and earn swagbucks for each one you complete.
Answer: Complete surveys to earn swagbucks.
Discover: A complete list of special offers available.
Search: Search through the search bar for a chance to earn swagbucks.
Play: Play swagbucks game to earn up to 10sb per day. You can also sign up for GSN cash games and earn swagbucks everytime you win. (credits the next day)
To Do List: Complete 6/7 offers per day to earn a bonus.