Achievemint is a program that pays you for being active. Per their own website:
Welcome to our new points system:
- We pay you $10 for every 10,000 points you earn.
- Earn up to up to 80 points a day for the daily amount of tracked activity (biking, walking, running, swimming and other forms of exercise) you do.
- Earn up to 6 points per day for the social activities you do, like posting healthy activities on your favorite social media sites or logging your meals.
- Staying healthy is an ongoing process and we wanted Achievemint to reflect that. That’s why there’s no limit to the amount of rewards that you can earn.
- If you’ve been a member for a while, you might notice that you earn points more slowly. This allows us to let you earn unlimited rewards and stay motivated to keep doing healthy activities as part of your daily lifestyle. So, we think that’s a good thing.
- In addition, we’re adding new programs that offer extra opportunities for members to earn cash or rewards on top of your baseline Achievemint points. Stay tuned for more information about contributing to clinical studies through our new Achievemint Studies product!
- Points expire one year from the date they are earned.
- Once you reach 10,000 points, you’ll be eligible to redeem your reward. You can usually expect to get paid within 4 weeks, often sooner.
Link certain fitness and social media apps, like Twitter, Facebook, MapMyFitness, Fitbit, etc. The program will track it and reward points from it.